Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Some scary stuff

I'm in shock - my CA125 is rising! It has gone from 31 to 40 since last month. I guess those 2 lymph nodes do have active cancer in them. Too much time without any kind of treatment and it starts growing again. Yuck!!

So it looks like I will be choosing the Cyberknife option . . . as long as my insurance will cover it. I have to talk to the patient coordinator to get the process rolling. Insurance approval is step one.

Will keep you all posted . . .

3 comments:

DJ said...

DAMN! I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need driving. I'm available. We continue our prayers for you daily and will do anything we can to help out. Love, Debra (and Ed)

Haley D. said...

That is NOT the news we were expecting! You remain in our prayers.

Unknown said...

Melinda, Just want you to know you and your family are in our PRAYERS!!! Bettie and J. Ingram