Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Time for scans . . . and prayers!

Tomorrow, Tuesday, is my scan day! I'll be having a PET scan and CT scans. The PET is a fully body scan used to detect high metabolic activity, aka cancer. Areas of suspicion will light up like Christmas tree lights. I'm hoping for that typical strand of dead lights! Not a good thing for decorating a tree, but perfect for cancer detection!

I have my next appt with Dr. S a week from tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the results before then, ideally before the weekend. Will post as soon as I know. Of course, I appreciate constant prayers until then!

Dear Lord, I pray for complete healing and permanent recovery. Your power and grace are infinite and I know that You can do miracles. I turn all my worry over to You and trust that You will make me well. I know You can make it happen and I believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying this prayer with you. Love, Dana Baum