Today was gorgeous! Unfortunately, I felt bad and couldn’t enjoy it the way I wanted.
If I didn't have cancer, here's what I would like to have done . . .
1. Worked in the yard, cleaning and making it look pretty
2. Transplanted and re-designed my flower beds
3. Cleaned out the garage so I could park in it once again
4. Taken Penny to the dog park
5. Gone on a bike ride with the girls
6. Gone on a hike to Sawnee Mtn.
7. Practiced Caroline's dance routine with her
8. Practiced karate with RR
9. Went grocery shopping
10. Vacuumed the living room
11. Fixed the curtain rod that has been hanging crooked for months
12. Had a bonfire and roasted smores
I did make it outside to sit on my deck and enjoy the warm sun and crisp breeze. I love fall.
I really don't mean to be a downer and focus on the negatives. Because I am thankful for the blessings I have. I just miss some of the things I used to be able to do without even thinking about them. I pray and hope that very soon, I will be rid of this cancer and able to do all these things again.